||Vinodh Reddy Chennu
|Date of Birth
||Venkat Reddy Chennu
HTML, CSS, PHP, WordPress (CMS Software), Adobe Photoshop (Image editing software), Corel Video Studio (Video editing software), AutoCAD, Minitab (Statistical software).
||Period of Study
||% of Marks
|Masters of Arts in Economics
||IGNOU Hyderabad Regional centre
|B.E. (Hons.) Mechanical Engineering
||BITS Pilani Hyderabad Campus
||Board of Intermediate Education, A.P
||Narayana Junior College, DNM Branch, Hyderabad.
||Board of Secondary Education, A.P
||Neo-English World High School (NEWS), Haliya
Position of Responsibilities:
- Mu BIT Private Limited (site:mu-bit.com)
Director; Duration: Jan 2017-till present.
- Investor & managing Mu BIT, Digital Marketing and Web Development Firm based in Hyderabad, India.
- EduGeneral (site:edugeneral.org)
Editor; Duration: February 2016-till present.
- Content Writing on General Knowledge, General Science, Geography, Business, Indian Economy, Indian Polity and Indian History topics.
- ME Mechanical (site:me-mechanicalengineering.com)
Edition-in-chief; Duration: Jan 2015-till present.
- Writing articles on engineering technological news, innovations, inventions and engineering concepts.
- Improving the content submitted by authors.
- Rejecting guest post writings that appears to be plagiarized or of low quality.
- Updating portal design from time to time to provide better user experience to site vistors.
- Handling reader comments and taking responsibility for making improvements in content.
- National Service Scheme, BITS-Pilani Hyderabad Campus
Student Coordinator; During 2013-2014 academic year.
- To conduct meetings among student volunteers.
- To get interact with NSS program coordinator and program officers for planning and informing about developments in NSS events.
- Organising NSS events on campus and off campus.
- Mechanical Engineering Association (MEA), BITS-Pilani Hyderabad Campus
Technical Committee Member; During 2012-2013 academic year.
- Designing of posters using Abode Photoshop software for events conducted by MEA.
- Developed a portal for DPLC 2016 conference organised by BITS-Pilani Hyderabad campus (site:dplc2016.org). (2016).
- Developed a website for Central Workshop of Mechanical Engineering Department, BITS-Pilani, Hyderabad Campus. (2014).
- Developed a website for NSS BITS Pilani Hyderabad campus. (site:nss-bits-hyd.org).
- Thesis: Optimization of process parameters in CNC wire cut EDM using Taguchi method for effective machining of Stavax ESR. (2015).
IP Rings Limited, Chennai
Student intern; during May 2013 - July 2013.
- A detailed study of the mechanical equipments and manufacturing units for making piston rings by the company was done.
- Suggested methods for improving winding efficiency and reduction of coil wastage during winding process.
Publications / Conference:
Presented a paper titled 'Optimization of process parameters in CNC wire cut EDM using Taguchi method for effective machining of Stavax ESR' in the 2nd National Conference on Design and Manufacturing Technologies for Product Life Cycle held at BITS-Pilani, Hyderabad Campus on March 19-20, 2016.
ExtraCurricular Achievements/ Hobbies / Interests:
- Bing Ads Accredited Professional status certified. (2017)
- Google Analytics Individual Qualification Exam Certified. (2017)
- Google AdWords Certified professional on Search, Display, Video, Mobile and Shopping Advertising. (2016)
- Completed online certified courses on Mobile App Analytics Fundamentals and Optimizing Adsense on Google Analytics Academy. (2014)
- Part of the Institute's Chess team that stood third at Arena 2013 (Sports Festival of BITS Pilani, Hyderabad Campus). (2013)
- Part of BITS Pilani Hyderabad Campus Hockey team. (2011-2015)
- Participated in Andhra Pradesh state level Flying Disc Championship. (2006)
- Participated in Andhra Pradesh state level Chess Championship Under'11 and secured 4.5 points out of 7. (2005)