I have successfully completed the Google Analytics Academy course Google Tag Manager Fundamentals in July 2015. This certificate has been offered by Google Analytics Academy who have taken the course between the dates June 23th to July 24th of 2015.
At present may not be offered, but once again future they will offer this course and many other certified courses.
Course Schedule of Google Tag Manager Course
Unit 1 – Starting out with Google Tag Manager
- Course Introduction
- Start with a measurement plan
- Develop a tag implementation strategy
- Tag Manager overview
- Assessment 1
Unit 2 – Setting up Google Tag Manager
- Install the Google Analytic’s tag
- Set up a GA Property variable
- Set up cross-domain tracking
- Understand the Data Layer
- Assessment 2
Unit 3 – Collecting data using the Data Layer, variables, and events
- Pass static values into Custom Dimensions
- Pass dynamic values into Custom Metrics
- Track events with variables
- Assessment 3
Unit 4 – Using additional tags for marketing and re-marketing
- Set up AdWords conversion tracking
- Set up Dynamic Re-marketing
- Course Review
- Assessment 4
This course can be taken with google at Analytics Academy.
After Completing 4 assessments with 80% marks one could get certificate.