Google Digital Sales assessment is designed to test knowledge of individual on online advertising basic concepts and sales skills. It assesses how effective you are in selling Google’s digital solutions to clients.
Digital Sales Certification will help digital sales managers and executives to showcase and demonstrate their proficiency in online advertising and sales.
To earn this Digital Sales certification, as I have earned you will need to pass the Digital Sales assessment. This assessment doesn’t count toward earning an AdWords certification.
Here are the main topics that are covered in the Google Digital Sales study guide:
Online advertising and AdWords fundamentals:
- Benefits of Online Advertising & AdWords
- Google Advertising Networks
- Where Your Ads Can Appear
- The Quality of Your Ads
- What You Pay
- Targeting Your Audience
- Setting Bids & Budgets
- Tools To Plan A Campaign
- Tools To Measure Your Performance
Client-centric Sales skills:
This section contains a 13-part video series from Google’s “The Trusted Digital Media Advisor” program.
The videos cover the following topics.
- Delivering an Elevator Pitch
- Getting Meetings Started
- Positioning and Repositioning
- Discovering with Questions
- Communicating with Benefits
- Delivering a Customized Solution
- Handling Objections
- Closing and Setting Next Steps
- Generating Referrals (optional)
Once you finish the digital sales exam with a minimum score of 80%, you’ll be awarded a certificate of completion from Google. Unfortunately, if you fail the exam, you have to wait for 1 day for retaking the assessment.
You can learn and take the assessment test at Academy for Ads by visiting the following URL https://academy.exceedlms.com/