To become Bing Ads Accredited, the individual has to accept the terms of Bing Ads Accredited training course and passed the Accredited Professional accreditation exam with 80% marks.
Bing Ads Accredited training covers the following modules:
- What is Bing Ads?
- Introduction to campaigns, ad groups and importing campaigns
- Bidding and traffic estimation
- Writing an effective ad
- Choosing Keywords
- Bing Ads policies
- Ad Extensions and Product Ads
- Introducing dynamic text
- Bing Ads targeting
- Keyword match options
- Campaign exclusions
- Unified Device Targeting
- Bing Shopping and Product Ads
- Automated Rules
- Campaign optimisation
- Create a quality ad experience and find your ad
- Click quality
- Bing Ads reports
- Bing Ads Intelligence Tool
- Universal Event Tracking
Bing Ads Editor:
- Bing Ads Editor account basics
- Bing Ads Editor account management tips
- Bing Ads Editor exporting and importing
- Bing Ads Editor customization
- Bing Ads Editor campaign optimization
Budgeting and Billing:
- Bing Ads budgeting and billing
After learning this modules you need to take a test of 100 questions, for which time frame is not set. If you get more than 80% marks, you will be qualified to receive Bing Ads Accredential certificate.
You can see my Bing Ads Accredited Professional member profile here.
Having Bing Ads Accreditation certificate helps to showcase
- having Bing Ads proficiency
- having knowledge on Optimizing Ad campaigns and
- have a good idea on Bing Ads reporting and tools.
Bing Ads Accredited Professional members operate independently as Bing Ads advertisers and are not employed, endorsed, approved by, or agents of, Microsoft.
Bing Ads Accredited Qualification is not an endorsement of those Accredited Professionals by Microsoft.