To become Google AdWords Display Certified Professional you need pass exams conducted by Google on AdWords Fundamentals exam and Display Advertising exam.
Below image is my certificate, certified by Google after passing the AdWords Fundamentals exam and AdWords display exam; I have been awarded this certficate in the June month of 2016.
About Google AdWords Display Advertising Exam:
Google AdWords Display Advertising exam covers the basic and advanced concepts, including best practices for creating, managing and optimizing display campaigns
It is good to study these modules before taking the display advertising exam.
Module 1: About the Google display network
- About the Google Display network
- Where ads might appear on the display network
- About contextual targeting
- About the display network ad auction
- About “search network with display select”
- Create an effective mobile site.
Module 2: Setting up a network campaign
- About campaign settings
- About the AdWords Ad gallery
- Biding features on the display network
- Choose a bid for your display network campaign
- Bid on viewable impressions using viewable CPM
- About enhanced cost-per-click (ECPC)
- About bid adjustments
- About automated bidding
- Enhance your ad with extensions
- Create dynamic display ads
- Create a lightbox
- Lightbox ads
- Fix a disapproved ad
Module 3: Showing your ads on the display network campaign
- Targeting settings on the display network
- About managed placements
- Target websites about specific topics
- Add negative keywords to your campaign
- How language targeting works
- About custom ad scheduling
- Advanced display mobile device
- Display planner basis
- The display networks tab
Module 4: Reaching tour audience on the display network
- About targeting your bids by audience interest
- Reach people similar to your existing audiences
- Reach people of specific demographics
- About re-marketing
- Use dynamic re-marketing to show ads tailored to your site visitors
- Created a feed for your dynamic display ads
Module 5: Measuring and optimizing performance on the display network
- Drives sales and generate leads
- Increase brand awareness
- Measuring sales and conversions
- Evaluate ad performance on the display network
- Account, campaign and ad group performance
- Explore your data on the campaign tab
- Optimize display network ads and campaigns
- Tips for creating effective display ads
- About automatic targeting in display
You can learn these modules by visiting Google Partners Help page.
After learning search advertising exam modules read this pdf for quick revision before attempting the exam.
About AdWords Display Advertising exam:
- Exam Duration: You will have 120 minutes to complete 100 multiple choice and true/false questions.
- Exam Pass %: You need to get a score of 80% or higher to pass.
If you have got less the qualifying marks (less than 80%) you need to wait for one week to reattempt the test.
You can take the Search Advertising exam by visiting this link.
If you clear this exam and AdWords Fundamentals exam, you will earn the certificate. The certificate will be valid for only 12 months from the date of examination.