I am Vinodh Reddy Chennu from Telangana, India. I currently live in Hyderabad.
This is what I (Vinodh Reddy) look like:
I have completed my B.E.(Hons.) in Mechanical Engineering from BITS Pilani, Hyderabad Campus in 2015 and M.B.A in Business Analytics at University of Hyderabad.
I’m a native Telugu language speaker and can write and speak in English and Hindi languages.
I am the former Digital marketing Executive ‘Mu BIT Private Limited‘, a Digital Marketing and Web Development Company started in 2017 at Hyderabad, India.
I’m the former Editor-in-Chief of ‘ME Mechanical‘ portal started in 2014, where I and our team published hundreds of articles on various engineering topics.
I also share my knowledge on general studies topics for the aspirants preparing for the various competitive examination in India by publishing articles at ‘EduGeneral‘.
I have done many online courses from Lynda, Edx, NPTEL, Coursera, etc., Here is the list of few online certifications that I have earned to date:
- Startup India Learning Program
- Bing Ads Accreditation Certificate
- Digital Unlocked Certification
- Google Analytics Certification
- Google AdWords Certification on Search, Display, Shopping, Mobile and Video.
- Digital Sales Certification
I usually write articles on technology, coding, how to on VRC Works Blog:
- To improve my writing skills: Sometimes I write terribly, I hope writing articles on my blog/websites will help me to develop English language writing skills.
- To make myself more productive: I have become addicted to watching movies, I want to stop them. Writing articles on my blogs/websites will hopefully make me learn new things on the internet.
- To share my growing knowledge: I will be writing articles mostly on technology and education topics.
Till now I have contributed 600+ articles on various websites and blogs.
Apart from content writing on blogs, I also work on SEO (Search Engine Optimization), SEM (Search Engine Marketing) and Web development (WordPress Development) projects with the clients across the globe.